I suggest you ...

missed call and sms counter in docks (optionally)

missed call and sms counter in docks (optionally)

679 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Pleaseeeeee!!!! i want this feature too. this is the best launcher i have ever used

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes please to unread mail/call counters - this would complete the launcher

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I would be pleased to see this feature :)

• Jonathan Decelles commented  · 

Unread email counter on the Mail app icon should also be implemented.

In general this launcher is great. However the lack of unread/missed SMS, Email & Call numbers keeps it from being perfect, and means I might have to switch back to my stock launcher since these things are ESSENTIAL to my daily workflow.

unread/missed notifications should work on all relevant icons, not just ones tucked into the dock.

• Ahaha commented  · 

This would be the complete launcher with notifications (missed call/sms) in the dock.

• Russell Dickenson commented  · 

I am stuck on CM7 because drivers are not available for my phone's camera but this launcher gives me an ICS look and feel, which I love. Having missed calls and/or unread SMS on the dock is the one feature I'd like to see added.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Notifications in the dock is the only thing stopping me from using this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thats the only thing missing from Mythen point oft view... great app

• George Kenji Putra commented  · 

Please add this option (missed call and sms counter in docks). If possible, could you add notification option for Gtalk and WhatsApp as well?

I'm from Indonesia, and I really love your launcher. Even I changed my launcher from ADW Launcher EX to your launcher. Very smooth and very stable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base